Akron & Cleveland, Ohio
For your bankruptcy consultations, please bring the following documents if possible.
- Pay stubs going back at least seven months. If you don't have your pay stubs, your employer can provide you with copies. If you have your own business, document your income and business expenses over the past seven months.
- Income tax returns going back two years.
- Property tax and school tax bills. If you own a home, you'll likely pay these taxes.
- Monthly statements from all banks, credit unions, and any other savings accounts.
- For homeowners: you'll need copies of your deed and mortgage for any real property you own. Your primary residence is the most important.
- Automobile title and purchase agreement.
These documents will help us determine how best to help you with your debt. After your initial consultation, we'll need you to prepare a few more documents before we can file and finish your Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Contact us and tell us your financial situation, bankruptcy can probably help you.
Stop debt collectors from calling you. Get your life back. $100 down to start.
Paolucci Bankruptcy Law:
AKRON | CLEVELAND
1 CASCADE PLAZA
AKRON, OHIO 44308
1085 ROCKSIDE ROAD
PARMA, OHIO 44134